Tuesday 12 November 2013

Something About Me...


  •  Wan Nursyahira Izzati Bt Wan Latif...

    A12A667....

    Student in Bachelor of Entrepreneurship (Tourism) from University Malaysia Kelantan...

    1 November 1992....

    Hospital Besut, Terengganu...

    University Malaysia Kelantan, Kelantan Darul Naim.....

    To be the successful accountant in tourism management.....

    Actually, this is my first time I'm doing this tourism blog. At first, I don't know anything about blog at all, how to make it? how can I know the tourism places in the world?where should I start first?...I making the problem by myself before starting this blog. After doing this blog as my tourism assignment, I found that I enjoy doing this blog. Through this assignment, I know all the interesting tourism places in the world. This make me want to learn more about tourism subject. From this assignment, I also have a dream want to explore and visit all the tourism places in the world in future. I want to fell the experiences explore this wonderful world by myself.  Thanks to our lovely tourism lecturer, Miss Liyana because had introduced this assignment to us. You are right, I enjoy doing this blog and had became most experiences moment in my life. At the same time, I got the knowledge about wonderful tourism places in the world. I hope this blog assignment will always continue in future. Before I end about this interesting blog assignment, I would like to thank again to Miss Liyana. That will become my memorable moment in my life as a tourism student. Hope you enjoy reading and get ready to explore " Eirah World Stories"........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment